Sunday, May 24, 2009

Joel Baker is a Jerk ! ! ! !

I hear that people who grow up in Oaklande and especially Oakdale either die there or move away and never look back. Now I believe this.

Joel Baker this amazing writer from Oakdale who went out to California and got rich was supposed to come back for a book signing. Me and about 2000 people waited outside the Blossom Ave Barnes and Nobles this morning and he never showed up ! People had signs, some of his old friends and teachers were there but, he just blew us all off !

I mean he went to North Carolina, sure he went to New York City but, not his own hometown. And he always writes in his coloumns how he wants to move back here one day ! Jerk !

And apparently one of his neighbors ( A Miss Marlow) told me she cleaned up his old house a bit do he could stay their if he wanted. I am just so angry about this !

That nice book signing nearly turned into a riot of angry Oaklanders ! And you don't want angry oaklanders !

Joel Baker is a Jerk ! I'm throwing my books in the trash.

1 comment:

  1. He's not a jerk you don't know what happened.

    Jenney

    ReplyDelete